Weekly Chlange: 1 Make the Sale Coursera Quiz Answer’s
Test your knowledge: Why e-commerce?
- Which e-commerce type, such as photos, music files, or online courses, can you download to your device?
- Digital goods
- Which e-commerce type does a person provide online, such as a tutoring lesson or health coaching session?
- Fill in the blank: E-commerce includes two types of businesses, online-only and _____.
- Why would a store with a physical location make its products available for sale online? Select three.
- The majority of customers shop online first.
- Customers enjoy browsing inventory online.
- Online shopping can drive in-store traffic.
Weekly Challenge 1
1. Which of the following describes e-commerce?
- The buying and selling of goods or services using the internet
2. Health coaching, business consulting, or graphic design are examples of which type of e-commerce?
3. Which of the following are the benefits of e-commerce? Select all that apply.
- E-commerce allows businesses to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so customers can shop whenever they want.
- E-commerce allows businesses to sell products to customers worldwide since almost anyone can visit the store online.
- E-commerce reduces overhead expenses and lowers startup costs, since it does not require a storefront.
4. Fill in the blank: Completion of an activity that contributes to the success of a business is called _____.
5. Which of the following is a software solution that allows a company to sell products or services online?
- E-commerce platform
6. Which of the following are examples of market research considerations? Select all that apply.
- Target audience
- Market size
7. Which of the following are benefits to a company using market research to better understand customers? Select all that apply.
- The ability to create an effective strategy for spending a marketing budget
- The opportunity to build a brand that customers can identify with
8. Which of the following equations would allow a company to calculate the net profit of a product?
- Total revenue − total expenses
9. Which of the following fulfillment methods ships products from the supplier directly to the customer and is the fastest way to bring a product to market?
10. Which of the following are key characteristics of branding? Select all that apply.
- How customers connect with the values that the company supports
- How customers feel about a company and the products it sells
11. Which of the following are things that can be sold online through e-commerce? Select all that apply.
- Physical goods
12. Purchasing and downloading Adobe Photoshop is an example of which type of e-commerce product?
13. An e-commerce business receives a large amount of website traffic. What does this traffic data indicate?
- The number of visits to the website
14. What capabilities do e-commerce platforms offer businesses?
- Create and maintain a digital storefront and sell products or services online
15. What information does a marketer gather when researching a company’s market size?
- The company’s most important competition
16. How do tools like Google Trends help you determine the demand for a product?
- They allow you to compare products and determine audience interest.
17. Fill in the blank: Dropshipping, partnering with a vendor or wholesale supplier, and designing and creating custom products to manufacture are all examples of _____.
- ways a company can source products for their business
18. Why is quality an important part of a company’s branding? Select all that apply.
- Customers want to interact with products that make their lives easier or fit their lifestyles.
- Customers want to be able to easily get the help they need.
- Customers want to be able to rely on a company’s products.
19. An online store sells home goods such as furniture and kitchen appliances. These products are examples of which common e-commerce category?
- Physical goods
20. Which of the following is considered an e-commerce service?
- Business Consulting
21. A brick-and-mortar store’s location and hours make it difficult for customers to visit. How does e-commerce offer the business a solution to its problem?
- E-commerce stores allow customers to purchase a product at any time from anywhere.
22. Fill in the blank: An “add to cart” button on a product page or a link that says “sign up to subscribe to our newsletter” on a website’s homepage are examples of _____.
- calls to action
23. An e-commerce marketer conducts secondary research to learn about a business and its audience. Which activities will they likely conduct for this secondary research?
- Gather information from published sources and consumer insights
24. Which of the following customer demographics enable a marketer to better understand their target audience?
- Income level, education level, and occupation
25. What are the four commonly recognized e-commerce categories?
- Physical goods, digital goods, services, and software
26. A stock photography website allows customers to download images for a fee. What type of e-commerce product does the business sell?
- Digital goods
27. Which of the following are challenges in e-commerce? Select all that apply.
- Lack of in-person customer service
- Cost of shipping
- Higher rate of returns
28. Fill in the blank: The total number of potential customers within a specific industry is called _____.
- market size
29. Which of the following describes the group of people most likely to purchase a company’s products?
- Target audience
30. Why would you track a product’s return on ad spend (ROAS)?
- To determine if the product’s advertising is profitable
31. Which of the following are reasons why storytelling is an important part of branding? Select all that apply.
- Customers want to feel good about their purchases.
- Customers want to understand the values that a company upholds.
- Customers want to know how the company is making a difference in the world.
32. Fill in the blank: Digital goods and physical goods are examples of _____.
- things that can be sold online through e-commerce
33. A retail store has a physical storefront and an online shop. What type of e-commerce model is this?
- A click-and-mortar business
34. A marketer identifies a company’s target audience. What does the information they gather about the target audience enable them to do?
- Tailor the marketing campaign and pricing strategy to suit the audience’s needs
35. How does a business acquire the items they want to sell to customers?
- Product Sourcing
36. Why is effective customer service important for a brand’s identity?
- It allows a company to positively affect customers’ impression of the brand.
37. Which of the following keeps track of all the items the customer plans to purchase?
- Digital shopping cart
38. Fill in the blank: In e-commerce, research that includes conducting surveys or interviews, direct observation, or focus groups is called _____.
- primary research
39. Which of the following are helpful demographics or factors to consider when doing research to determine the target audience? Select all that apply.
40. Fill in the blank: The _____ for a product indicates the amount of money left over after expenses are paid.
- net profit
41. A company receives electronic payments from customers who buy its digital services online. What type of business model does this company use?
42. An online store receives a large number of conversions for a new product. What do these conversions indicate?
- Customers purchased the product by completing the checkout process.
43. A company designs and produces custom products by partnering with a manufacturer. What is the benefit of using this product-sourcing model?
- It gives the company more control over the design and quality of its products.
44. Which tactic might help an e-commerce store improve its brand identity?
- Include frequently asked questions (FAQs) on the store’s website
45. What is the formula for return on ad spend (ROAS)?
- (Number of units sold × cost per unit) / ad spend Cost per unit
If You want to know about "Make Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores", then you can visit my original Course. The Link has been provided below.
KEEP READING THE ARTICLE
Weekly Challenge 4: Make Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores
Weekly Challenge 3: Make Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores Weekly Challenge 2: Make Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores
Weekly Challenge 1: Make Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores